tubetamil.com welcomes you. We value your privacy, and want you to know what information we collect and what we do with it.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
Like many websites, and web and mobile services, we may use (or work with third party partners who use) a variety of technologies to learn more about how people interact with our Services. This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
Cookies: Cookies are small files that websites and other online services use to store information about users on the users’ own computers. Cookies can be used to store sign-in credentials so that you don’t have to enter them each time you return to a website, or to store other information to make web viewing more customized or efficient upon future visits. Cookies also may store a unique identifier tied to your computer so that web services and advertising networks can recognize you across visits to different websites. You can configure your Internet browser to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or to refuse all or certain cookies completely.
We (or our partners) may use or support cookies for purposes including the following:
- To collect information about your browsing activities in order to deliver customized or relevant services, advertising or content to you (including regarding our own products and content), when you browse our Website or other websites or open the emails we send you;
- To relate the information collected by cookies to information we obtain from you directly or from commercially available sources;
- To work with third parties that serve advertisements (through our Services or across the Internet) or provide other services to us, such as providing users the ability to comment on content, allowing users to share content, or tracking website usage statistics. We do not control these third party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties using such technologies. For more information about third party ad networks and services that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info, and to learn about or exercise your opt-out options, go to http://aboutads.info/choices. To learn more about how third parties may collect and use information online, and how you can exercise opt-out choices regarding that information, see the below Section titled “Information Collected by Third-Parties and Your Ad & Cookie Choices.”
- Other Local Storage We (or our partners) may use other kinds of local storage, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, in connection with the Services. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your computer and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these objects are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage. For information about deleting information contained in Local Shared Objects or adjusting related preferences
- Web Beacons We (or our partners) may use technologies called web beacons that communicate information from your Internet browser to a web server. Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the web beacon was viewed. These web beacons may be used for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of the Services and in conjunction with cookies to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
- For more information about these third-party Ad Networks and opting out of tracking through the NAI, visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- For more information about interest-based advertising and opting out through the DAA, visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- For more information about disabling and controlling third-party cookies in your browser, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1
- For more information on nRelate and opting out of browser history tracking
With whom we share your information:
Communications with Us:
We have features where you can submit information to us (such as when contacting us with a question or problem related to the service). We will retain your emails and other information you submit to us for our internal purposes, and to help us to serve you better.
We may display links to other sites within TubeTamil.com. We are not responsible for those other sites, their privacy policies or how they treat information about their members. We advise you to check their privacy policies to find out how they are treating your personal information.
For questions concerning the product or your account, please. For more
information about our privacy practices, write to us at: